ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 'Playbook': Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279057)

Ace Gunner 11-29-2013 10:11 PM

'Playbook': Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs
 
There's a point in this video for everybody. Good breakdowns of both teams. Here's some highlights;

*2 losses but don't blame Smiff

*Chiefs D giving up 34 points per game

*defense isn't making plays, can't get off the field

*DB Abdullah burned repeatedly

*Offense is deep threat illusion

*Asamoah is garbage

*Fish is and idiot

*Denver is running illegal picks


http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-cit...ncos-vs-Chiefs

Count Zarth 11-29-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233368)

*Offense is deep threat illusion
]

http://i.imgur.com/O9Aj5yZ.gif

Ace Gunner 11-29-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10233397)

see there, they wanted to let you know you're half right

Chiefs Pantalones 11-29-2013 11:11 PM

I hope we win but I don't think we have the horses.





See what I did there?

Chiefs Pantalones 11-29-2013 11:48 PM

I also hope Schwartz and Stephenson are starting.

KC Tattoo 11-30-2013 12:02 AM

*2 losses but don't blame Smiff

*Offense is deep threat illusion






:hmmm:




Why does Alex Smiff get credit for wins when our defense carried this team up until the last two weeks?

KC Tattoo 11-30-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10233475)
I also hope Schwartz and Stephenson are starting.



This what a difference they make.

Carlota69 11-30-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233483)
*2 losses but don't blame Smiff

*Offense is deep threat illusion






:hmmm:




Why does Alex Smiff get credit for wins when our defense carried this team up until the last two weeks?

He doesn't get all the credit when we win, but he also doesn't deserve all the blame when we lose. At least imo

DaneMcCloud 11-30-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233483)
*2 losses but don't blame Smiff

*Offense is deep threat illusion


:hmmm:

Why does Alex Smiff get credit for wins when our defense carried this team up until the last two weeks?

Are your pants still at your ankles for Geno Smith?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

No shitty grammar and sentence structure required.

KC Tattoo 11-30-2013 01:18 AM

Hey I hope Geno Smith fails and would love Alex Smith have success in the playoffs with the Chiefs. Most happy if we could win the Super Bowl. However if we don't make it past the first round I sure the **** hope we draft a quarterback with our first pick. Obviously we most likely won't do that but I can hope we do like every year.


I would even like the Chiefs to go back to back drafts with high round picks of a quarterback. It's something we wouldn't do but winning in the playoffs isn't something we do either. We shall see this year.

LoneWolf 11-30-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10233531)
Are your pants still at your ankles for Geno Smith?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

No shitty grammar and sentence structure required.

LMAO

Either his reading comprehension is on the same level as his grammar or he just doesn't give a **** what you say.

KC Tattoo 11-30-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10233605)
LMAO

Either his reading comprehension is on the same level as his grammar or he just doesn't give a **** what you say.




BINGO !

BINGO !

BINGO !


Oh and **** you Dane McDouche.

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233483)
*2 losses but don't blame Smiff

*Offense is deep threat illusion






:hmmm:




Why does Alex Smiff get credit for wins when our defense carried this team up until the last two weeks?

do you not understand the term "highlights" in the context of the OP? Allow me to explain -- those are footnotes from what was said during the video breakdown of the last meeting & the Boltz game.

KC Tattoo 11-30-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233632)
do you not understand the term "highlights" in the context of the OP? Allow me to explain -- those are footnotes from what was said during the video breakdown of the last meeting & the Boltz game.



I didn't even watch the video but went with what was posted in the OP. Do you not understand that context was in the OP so I used it?

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233640)
I didn't even watch the video but went with what was posted in the OP. Do you not understand that context was in the OP so I used it?

get the **** out


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.