ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports 60 Minutes A-Rod Story (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280618)

KCChiefsFan88 01-12-2014 06:50 PM

60 Minutes A-Rod Story
 
Anyone catch the A-Rod story on 60 Minutes?

Steroids dealer Tony Bosch claims that A-Rod's "associates" initially tried to bribe him to leave the country and then texted his ex-girlfriend threatening to kill Bosch if he snitched.

Bud Selig and MLB COO Rob Manfred also were interviewed in the report and went after A-Rod claiming he is a liar, a fraud and committed an unprecedented attempt to hide his actions.

Very interesting.

gblowfish 01-12-2014 06:55 PM

Everyone in that entire story is a slimeball. A-Roid, the roid dealer, A-Roid's lawyer, Bud the Pud, Bud's henchmen, Bud's lawyers, they all suck. The whole thing reeks.

Big Smoke 01-12-2014 06:56 PM

I wish people would just stop talking about A-Rod.

Cochise 01-12-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10366032)
Everyone in that entire story is a slimeball. A-Roid, the roid dealer, A-Roid's lawyer, Bud the Pud, Bud's henchmen, Bud's lawyers, they all suck. The whole thing reeks.

I agree. The only good thing about the whole story is that it cost A-Rod $25 million

dirk digler 01-12-2014 06:58 PM

A-Rod is a POS and it is to bad he wasn't banned permanently.

KCChiefsFan88 01-12-2014 07:02 PM

If baseball had non-guaranteed contracts like football, MLB/Yankees could probably find a convenient way to release A-Rod and it is doubtful any team would pick him up.

Also it seems like the MLB Players Association is siding with MLB management against A-Rod.

KC_Connection 01-12-2014 07:07 PM

Instead of ARod "bribing" Bosch, MLB did it instead and got him to change his story entirely. So much better.

Saul Good 01-12-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10366040)
I agree. The only good thing about the whole story is that it cost A-Rod $25 million

This entire farce is nothing more than a $25,000,000 bailout of the Yankees. You think they do this for the Royals? Hell no.

KC_Connection 01-12-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10366040)
I agree. The only good thing about the whole story is that it cost A-Rod $25 million

Making this seemingly arbitrary decision of 162 games also saved the Yankees $25M. No surprise there.

Prison Bitch 01-12-2014 07:19 PM

Compelling stuff!

Jimmya 01-12-2014 07:48 PM

ARod sucks!

Why Not? 01-12-2014 07:51 PM

This. About every post in this thread so far

Prison Bitch 01-12-2014 08:43 PM

At what point does the media stop talking about this over the hill douche?

stonedstooge 01-12-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10366067)
Instead of ARod "bribing" Bosch, MLB did it instead and got him to change his story entirely. So much better.

A-Rod offered him more.

dirk digler 01-12-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10366070)
Making this seemingly arbitrary decision of 162 games also saved the Yankees $25M. No surprise there.

What makes a 1 season ban arbitrary?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.