ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Fargo: TV Series on FX (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283028)

Pasta Giant Meatball 04-15-2014 10:23 PM

Fargo: TV Series on FX
 
Anyone tune in tonight?

LiL stumppy 04-15-2014 10:29 PM

watchin it now

Psyko Tek 04-15-2014 10:30 PM

waht after the movie or remake?

mr. tegu 04-15-2014 10:44 PM

I DVRed it.

Pasta Giant Meatball 04-15-2014 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 10565440)
waht after the movie or remake?

New story it seems

L.A. Chieffan 04-15-2014 11:17 PM

Pretty good actually, Billy Bob kills it

Shaid 04-15-2014 11:22 PM

Hate how they make people talk on that show. I've yet to hear someone from Fargo talk like that.

L.A. Chieffan 04-15-2014 11:25 PM

Well I was watching the local broadcast of the Brewers game the other day and they ALL had that accent so they definitely have it in Wisconsin

Pasta Giant Meatball 04-15-2014 11:31 PM

Will watch again

Baby Lee 04-15-2014 11:35 PM

Person of Interest was too amazing to not watch first. Will see soon.

Shaid 04-15-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10565524)
Well I was watching the local broadcast of the Brewers game the other day and they ALL had that accent so they definitely have it in Wisconsin

Well, I'm from the western part of the state and have lived in Bismarck for 15 years, never heard it. I have heard some people in Minnesota talk like that so maybe it's a border thing.

Pitt Gorilla 04-15-2014 11:44 PM

Pretty awesome. Nice fill-in for Justified.

L.A. Chieffan 04-15-2014 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10565532)
Well, I'm from the western part of the state and have lived in Bismarck for 15 years, never heard it. I have heard some people in Minnesota talk like that so maybe it's a border thing.

The show is set in Minnesota

Why Not? 04-16-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10565517)
Pretty good actually, Billy Bob kills it

Billy Bob was ****ing great. I liked the whole thing overall. New story but with some of the same undertones. Will keep watching.

keg in kc 04-16-2014 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10565530)
Person of Interest was too amazing to not watch first. Will see soon.

yeah, I was glad I watched poi. They had a great one tonight, with about ten minutes of oh shit to end it. Loved seeing their decision play out. The next one should be great. Whenever the ****ers decide to air it.

Dvr'd Fargo. Reviews were too good not to.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.