ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Draft Planet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Path To The Draft:Chiefs (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283300)

DTLB58 04-29-2014 09:51 AM

Path To The Draft:Chiefs
 
Tonight @ 6:00 CST NFLN

The Chiefs are up.

Sfeihc 04-29-2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 10592519)
Tonight @ 6:00 CST NFLN

The Chiefs are up.

Thanks for the tip. Rep sent.

:clap:

DTLB58 04-29-2014 05:48 PM

Charlie Casserly sees us taking a QB in the later rounds to eventually replace Smith. Threw out a name, Tom Savage.

Pestilence 04-29-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 10593403)
Charlie Casserly sees us taking a QB in the later rounds to eventually replace Smith. Threw out a name, Tom Savage.

Won't be there in the later rounds.

Chief Roundup 04-29-2014 05:56 PM

Any more info?

RunKC 04-29-2014 06:03 PM

Here are the players Daniel Jeremiah picked for us through 5 rounds. I love it.

1. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
3. Pierre Desir CB Lindenwood
4. Dezmen Southward S Wisconsin-ran a 4.38 forty on his pro day
5. Devon Kennard OLB USC

Also mentioned Spencer Long as a possibility. Would really like this draft.

dingleberry 04-29-2014 06:06 PM

I would take that draft right now sign me up

Sfeihc 04-29-2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10593435)
Here are the players Daniel Jeremiah picked for us through 5 rounds. I love it.

1. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
3. Pierre Desir CB Lindenwood
4. Dezmen Southward S Wisconsin-ran a 4.38 forty on his pro day
5. Devon Kennard OLB USC

Also mentioned Spencer Long as a possibility. Would really like this draft.

That would work. Aside from Jeremiah the rest of those talking heads in that segment just regurgitate words.

Dante84 04-29-2014 06:14 PM

how long was it? I missed it, meant to watch it.

DTLB58 04-29-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10593408)
Won't be there in the later rounds.

I don't think many of the QB's they are talking about will be. 9-10 gone by what rd 3 or 4 probably wouldn't be a surprise.

DTLB58 04-29-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10593453)
how long was it? I missed it, meant to watch it.

Chiefs segment was probably only 10-15. It's back on tonight @ 11.

Chiefshrink 04-29-2014 11:32 PM

We will trade back and pick up a couple of mid rd picks IMO. I like Casserly's idea of several teams wanting to trade back up into the first when several QBs will be sitting their at 23(Bridgewater,Carr,Garrapolo)

ct 04-30-2014 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10593435)
Here are the players Daniel Jeremiah picked for us through 5 rounds. I love it.

1. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
3. Pierre Desir CB Lindenwood
4. Dezmen Southward S Wisconsin-ran a 4.38 forty on his pro day
5. Devon Kennard OLB USC

Also mentioned Spencer Long as a possibility. Would really like this draft.

While I love this in general, not big on southward really. Like we really need any more SS types who wont help in coverage? Kenny Ladler instead, perhaps even later.

I'm also thinking we trade back for another 3rd or 4th/5th, which will rule us out of the Cooks range probably. Perhaps Latimer or Mathews a little bit later, and putting us in range for another WR for double dip in 4th/5th?

BTW, I'm buyin the Pierre Desir hype, would love to get a crack at him in the 3rd!

planetdoc 04-30-2014 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 10594631)
We will trade back and pick up a couple of mid rd picks IMO.

I hope so

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 10594631)
I like Casserly's idea of several teams wanting to trade back up into the first when several QBs will be sitting their at 23(Bridgewater,Carr,Garrapolo)

I just hope that the chiefs dont pass up on their very own "aaron rodgers."

milkman 04-30-2014 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 10594631)
We will trade back and pick up a couple of mid rd picks IMO. I like Casserly's idea of several teams wanting to trade back up into the first when several QBs will be sitting their at 23(Bridgewater,Carr,Garrapolo)

I would love to trade back, but teams would have to be in love with a kid to move up, and frankly none of those QBs are all that much better than the others.

I have a difficult time envisioning a trade down in a draft that is as deep as this one is.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.