ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports **Official USA vs Germany World Cup Match Thread** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284630)

|Zach| 06-26-2014 05:44 AM

**Official USA vs Germany World Cup Match Thread**
 
USA vs Germany | Recife | Group G | 11 CT | ESPN

This is the big one.

If the United States ties or wins they advance to the knock out stage of the World Cup. There are also scenarios that are not that outlandish that let them move on if they lose but **** those scenarios.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...94668329_n.jpg

|Zach| 06-26-2014 05:46 AM

Jurgen is happy to help get you out of work.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...84115757_n.png

DaKCMan AP 06-26-2014 05:47 AM

'Merica

Simply Red 06-26-2014 05:55 AM

Going to try to watch.

Simply Red 06-26-2014 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10716142)
Jurgen is happy to help get you out of work.



Are you going to get to watch it?

DaKCMan AP 06-26-2014 05:57 AM

I am telecommuting today from home because, well, 'Merica.

|Zach| 06-26-2014 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10716151)
Are you going to get to watch it?

Yea I am lucky to have a pretty flexible job time wise. Will be at Johnnys Tavern downtown with a bunch of friends.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qCq5XviFxRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 06-26-2014 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10716153)
Yea I am lucky to have a pretty flexible job time wise. Will be at Johnnys Tavern downtown with a bunch of friends.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qCq5XviFxRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sounds good.

Why Not? 06-26-2014 06:06 AM

In. Work for the first 1/2 hr followed by a 2hr lunch break so gonna catch most of it.

PhillyChiefFan 06-26-2014 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10716158)
In. Work for the first 1/2 hr followed by a 2hr lunch break so gonna catch most of it.

I had a meeting for today at 12:30 that got cancelled due to "unforseen circumstances and schedule conflicts" by EVERYONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO ATTEND IT :D

|Zach| 06-26-2014 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 10716166)
I had a meeting for today at 12:30 that got cancelled due to "unforseen circumstances and schedule conflicts" by EVERYONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO ATTEND IT :D

Nice. Great to see shit like this.

PhillyChiefFan 06-26-2014 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10716168)
Nice. Great to see shit like this.

:thumb:

There's no way I'm missing it

Why Not? 06-26-2014 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 10716166)
I had a meeting for today at 12:30 that got cancelled due to "unforseen circumstances and schedule conflicts" by EVERYONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO ATTEND IT :D

That rules!

|Zach| 06-26-2014 06:31 AM

Apparently the rain out there is insane.

AndChiefs 06-26-2014 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10716190)
Apparently the rain out there is insane.

Means it's harder to get any offense going. Would be such a shame to have a scoreless tie. ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.