ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Post in here if you thought the Chiefs had a good off season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289060)

Titty Meat 12-10-2014 06:05 PM

Post in here if you thought the Chiefs had a good off season

A lot of people defended that pile of shit off season calling guys like Vance Walker "a good signing". Here's your chance now that the season is over and the team has been exposed to eat your crow. I'm looking at you Marcellus.

http://i43.tinypic.com/v7wkuh.jpg

cosmo20002 12-10-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11183506)
Post in here if you thought the Chiefs had a good off season

Well, they didn't lose any games.

BossChief 12-10-2014 06:23 PM

I liked our draft, but thought the way we approached free agency was flawed.

They should have done whatever it takes to get Sanders signed, signing Walker was crap. Waiting to release Flowers pissed me off. Not bringing in linemen that can block after letting 3 walk that were our best linemen was severely flawed when you are trying to win with a QB like Alex Smith.

Simply Red 12-10-2014 06:24 PM

I still like Reid versus about every other coach we've had since Dick Crymeil. That's about all I have got on this matter.

threebag 12-10-2014 06:46 PM

Ironic you calling people to eat crow. I LOL'd

lcarus 12-10-2014 06:48 PM

I was very happy that we replaced McNugget with DAT. I totally thought DAT would be used so much more on offense and in particular, the passing game. It'll take some time I guess.

Titty Meat 12-10-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 11183613)
Ironic you calling people to eat crow. I LOL'd

Go on point out what I was wrong about

Simply Red 12-10-2014 06:56 PM

why is it so important to be right or wrong? - I'm almost always wrong about NFL topics - I like it - I wear it as a badge of ignorance - But I will school they ass on about 8 to 11 topics.

ChiefsLV 12-10-2014 07:11 PM

"You didn't agree with me that the Chiefs suck". Waaaaaaaaa. Welcome to Chiefsplanet where constant pessemism is a requirement to be part of the "in" group. Entropy is easy to predict. Only one team truly succeeds any given year.

chiefzilla1501 12-10-2014 07:55 PM

I don't give a shit.

I'll stand behind it.

The Chiefs had a good offseason. The Chiefs' 2013 offseason was shit, but they did well this offseason. Saved a bunch of cap money, stockpiled a bunch of draft picks, and didn't overspend on offensive linemen.

This team IS better. They got injured. They have a QB who is holding them back and a coach who isn't helping.

kcchiefsus 12-11-2014 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 11183746)
I don't give a shit.

I'll stand behind it.

The Chiefs had a good offseason. The Chiefs' 2013 offseason was shit, but they did well this offseason. Saved a bunch of cap money, stockpiled a bunch of draft picks, and didn't overspend on offensive linemen.

This team IS better. They got injured. They have a QB who is holding them back and a coach who isn't helping.

And is that QB problem going to change anytime soon? Nope.

This offseason sucked donkey dick.

chiefzilla1501 12-11-2014 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 11184175)
And is that QB problem going to change anytime soon? Nope.

This offseason sucked donkey dick.

That's not why people are bitching. People are bitching because we didn't get Jairus Byrd or Desean Jackson. For not spending on Geoff Schwartz or Asamoah.

The Chiefs spent very little money, stockpiled picks, and the team improved as a whole. That's a good offseason even if it's not sexy. The problems at QB and head coach should have no bearing on whether we had a good offseason or not.

And by the way, I've always liked Murray's potential with good coaching. So to get him that late in the draft, for me, is also a win.

Jimmya 12-11-2014 06:09 AM

It was OK.... Still not keen on Andy calling the plays.

Why Not? 12-11-2014 06:12 AM

The big WR addition was Dexton Wessler. What is there not to like?

TEX 12-11-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 11183746)
I don't give a shit.

I'll stand behind it.

ROFL OMG Dude, WHAT'S IT LIKE to be so CLUELESS??? Absolutely Hopeless...You probably STILL think the world is FLAT...