ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Hey Kphobia- (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=30440)

Fat Elvis 04-14-2002 01:11 PM

Hey Kphobia-

You ought to go to other boards (other teams, that is) and actively encourage them to pile onto Nepa-homo, both at the Star and at his site. Other teams would just tear him a new one at the Star and if they got enough traffic at his site, it would bog it down or shut it down. Just give the dickhead more than he can handle.

Taco John 04-14-2002 01:33 PM

What's that all about?

Mr. Laz 04-14-2002 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Taco_John
What's that all about?

there's a guy(jd prez) on another board site that is a complete psychopath.

*think napoleon complex*

anywhoo he like to get guys from his chat board and go around spamming other boards he feels are competition and they try to spam until the board shuts down.

real juvenile, complete idiot

headsnap 04-14-2002 01:42 PM

good idea, lets sick Taco on him.

that nepa dude is not stable.

Taco John 04-14-2002 02:23 PM

I would think Kyle would impose sanctions on him, starting with removing the link to the front page of CP if this guy is so bad...

Hmmmm... I hate in-line message boards... Total suck... Almost as bad as I hate EZboards... EZboards are lame.

Phobia 04-14-2002 02:51 PM

It's a long story, TJ. Originally, it was a silly feud that was kinda entertaining. Now..... he's crossed way too many lines for my taste. I accidentally left my sig on an email response one time and he's been harassing me via phone ever since. It really pisses the wife off - last night he dropped an F-bomb on her at about 11:30 and even though I have zero respect for him, that's not a line I've broached.

I dunno why Kyle hasn't removed the link. At first it was because they DEMANDED that it be removed - now I guess it's still there so ChiefsPlanet users can count their blessings.

KCJohnny even shunned that site. :D

Fat Elvis,
Thanks for the interest, but I don't wish to drag anybody into this stupidity. I really have taken the high road throughout the entire ordeal and that will continue. The accusations of misbehaviour are amusing to me. He thinks I'm behind everything negative that should happen to him. He's wrong. There are more JD haters than not and he's just growing the list. The annoying part about VD is there is no honor with him. He lies about everything - even going so far as to accuse me of sexual harassment of a 15 year old girl via telephone (NEVER).

It's too bad that he chooses to wage "war" on kansascity.com. I truly am sad about that.

JOhn 04-14-2002 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KPhobia
It's a long story, TJ. Originally, it was a silly feud that was kinda entertaining. Now..... he's crossed way too many lines for my taste. I accidentally left my sig on an email response one time and he's been harassing me via phone ever since. It really pisses the wife off - last night he dropped an F-bomb on her at about 11:30 and even though I have zero respect for him, that's not a line I've broached.

??? Man you need to just report this jerk for phone harassment. If not then sick Fraz and Dole on him :eek:

anyway, don't take that ****, you can only turn the other check so many time.

Phobia 04-14-2002 03:45 PM

I dunno if you could label my behaviour "turning the other cheek". I respond to him and belittle him, but I always keep it clean and truthful. On one side there is honor and integrity - on the other, there is the vile & despicable moron.

I'm glad we don't have that on this board.

Phobia 04-14-2002 03:47 PM

Also, I believe our law enforcement has much more productive things to do rather than harass otherwise law abiding citizens for speeding. I feel much the same about involving them in this childishness. However, if the unwanted phone calls continue, I'll be left with few alternatives.

KC2004 04-14-2002 03:53 PM

KPhobia,

If I were you the next time he called I would inform him that the conversation was being taped and if he continued to make harassing phone calls you would have no other choice but to seek legal action against him. I would also say if he kept attacking you via internet you could also report him to his ISP for abuse. These simply action should take the wind out of Nepa-Worthless's sails and posssibly send him back to his board. After reading the threats made on the Star BB I would think you would of reported him there beings your a mod here and I know you wouldn't let this abuse go one here.

Sometimes ya just got to kick a guy in the nuts for him to understand how things work.

Tribal Warfare 04-14-2002 04:01 PM

http://www.raiderboard.com/

If you want posters to "pile on" this is the place to go. These Raider Fans love to pilage unexpecting BBs, and specially if they're KC Chief BBs

Phobia 04-14-2002 04:04 PM

Thanks. The mod at KC.com works 9-5 M-F and everything will be logged and removed first thing Monday morning. Pwez will likely have his account removed (AGAIN) and will show up as another moniker shortly thereafter. The thing is that Pwez KNOWS nothing is removed on the weekends and that's when he escalates his brand of BS.

I've already voiced my displeasure to the kc.com mods several times and until they block the entire AOL block of IP addresses in Wilkes Barre, PA, he'll keep coming back. There's little else I can do. AOL just wants the $25 per month - they won't ban him - it's been tried over at fanstop.

Phobia 04-14-2002 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tribal Warfare
http://www.raiderboard.com/

If you want posters to "pile on" this is the place to go. These Raider Fans love to pilage unexpecting BBs, and specially if they're KC Chief BBs

NO! I don't want that. VD has already tried that and I won't stoop to that level. If somebody thinks this is a great idea, please do not send them here nor kc.com.

Thanks.

Tribal Warfare 04-14-2002 04:23 PM

Phil, the BB issues are concerned just stay out of it, because every accusation he makes allows people to view his true colors. JD Prez feasts off of quarrels and disharmony thats how he promotes his website and BB.

Remember you're holding all the cards, and he's shooting blanks.

:D

Bwana 04-14-2002 04:24 PM

Phil: You have go tto be shit'n me? This vile pile of crap is callign your home phone? If it were me, I would install a phone recorder record all of his calls. Turn that over to the phone company, they frown on such things. If that didn't work, I would be burning some frequent flyer miles and resolving things in person. Calling someones personal home over an internet pissing match is way out of line and should be taken care of ASAP.