ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs/Ravens replay just started on NFLN. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319494)

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-11-2018 07:01 PM

Chiefs/Ravens replay just started on NFLN.

7:00 CT

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-11-2018 07:02 PM

How come Harris can't turn around and continue running?

CasselGotPeedOn 12-11-2018 07:09 PM

Let us know how it ends.

seclark 12-11-2018 07:10 PM

Gonna have to wait a while to watch that one again.
Sen

Marcellus 12-11-2018 07:14 PM

Seems like a good thread for this post. I actually just rewatched the 4th quarter, OT, and postgame on DVR.

There were players all over the place trading jerseys after the game. It was crazy, a Ravens player was helping Fuller remove his pads on the field and it looked like he started pulling his jersey off as they went to commercial.

Rain Man 12-11-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13952755)
Seems like a good thread for this post. I actually just rewatched the 4th quarter, OT, and postgame on DVR.

There were players all over the place trading jerseys after the game. It was crazy, a Ravens player was helping Fuller remove his pads on the field and it looked like he started pulling his jersey off as they went to commercial.

That seems to be getting more and more common. I kind of wonder who pays for it. Does the team charge the player, or is it just a cost of doing business that the player is going to give away his jersey?

And is that technically the pilfering of company supplies? If he gives someone else his jersey in exchange for theirs, I'm assuming that he's not giving that Ravens jersey to the team, but rather is putting it on the wall of his den or something.

seclark 12-11-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13952759)
That seems to be getting more and more common. I kind of wonder who pays for it. Does the team charge the player, or is it just a cost of doing business that the player is going to give away his jersey?

And is that technically the pilfering of company supplies? If he gives someone else his jersey in exchange for theirs, I'm assuming that he's not giving that Ravens jersey to the team, but rather is putting it on the wall of his den or something.

Laundry dude did it.
Sec

Marcellus 12-11-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13952759)

Im guessing there is some nominal $100 charge or something. Doesn't it cost a player $75 or something like that when they give a football away or keep one?

ILChief 12-11-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13952755)

I always assumed they had new jerseys for each game and the players could do s they wish

Marcellus 12-11-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 13952776)
I always assumed they had new jerseys for each game and the players could do s they wish

Very possible.

ROYC75 12-11-2018 07:28 PM

We need an update since there isn't a game day thread!

Are we up ? Need a update, please!

Pitt Gorilla 12-11-2018 07:55 PM

Forgot that Sherman dropped a gimme. Pat needs to quit throwing to people who stink.

displacedinMN 12-11-2018 07:56 PM

13-10 2:37 left in 2nd. I'm watching and correcting papers. Typical sunday.

displacedinMN 12-11-2018 08:02 PM

**** you crabtree

displacedinMN 12-11-2018 08:10 PM

ware and hill hurt