ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I had a renter move out and it isn't good. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=349127)

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-25-2023 04:11 PM

I had a renter move out and it isn't good.

They were in this property two years. Always paid rent 5 days late on schedule with the late payment. Like clock work. They said they'd spend the last two days cleaning and leave it just like they found it. Awesome.

"Oh , bye the way we noticed a couple roaches here and there over the last month, seems that the neighbors sprayed and caused roaches to invade."

I had the exterminator spray the day they moved out. The next day I went in to inspect and start painting and repairs and HOLY SHIT!!!!

The kitchen was covered with dead and crawling roaches. Millions! No way I'm going to work in that roach tornado until they're all dead.

There go's a months rent, 1K, plus.

Jewish Rabbi 06-25-2023 04:15 PM

Damn Prison Bitch gets booted from CP and has to move in the same month. Rough patch he's going through.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-25-2023 04:19 PM

I just wonder , those of you that rent, are you scared to contact your landlord when there's an issue ??

Rain Man 06-25-2023 04:20 PM

Are there any potential renters who like roaches? Maybe you could target your advertising to them.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-25-2023 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 16994140)
Are there any potential renters who like roaches? Maybe you could target your advertising to them.

:hmmm:

Spott 06-25-2023 04:25 PM

I think I’d have to set the place on fire.

Ocotillo 06-25-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 16994137)
Damn Prison Bitch gets booted from CP and has to move in the same month. Rough patch he's going through.

Why did Prison Bitch get booted from CP?

Dartgod 06-25-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 16994140)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 16994142)
:hmmm:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6BSWruTNuK...BThe%2BBug.jpg

mlyonsd 06-25-2023 04:40 PM

But did they clean the house like they said they would?

FlaChief58 06-25-2023 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 16994138)
I just wonder , those of you that rent, are you scared to contact your landlord when there's an issue ??

When I rented, I always let the slum...err, landlords know when there was an issue. Small stuff, I took care of myself, so it was only major stuff that was either a safety/ health issue or could cause damage to the place. You'd be amazed how many of them just let shit go and then try to keep my deposit. That's why I always took pictures and kept notes.

Pablo 06-25-2023 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 16994160)
When I rented, I always let the slum...err, landlords know when there was an issue. Small stuff, I took care of myself, so it was only major stuff that was either a safety/ health issue or could cause damage to the place. You'd be amazed how many of them just let shit go and then try to keep my deposit. That's why I always took pictures and kept notes.

But who will think of the landlords????

They're almost always scumbags in that biz. So they get to deal with scumbag renters. That's the circle of life baby.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-25-2023 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16994153)

LMAO

tyecopeland 06-25-2023 04:53 PM

One of my dad's renters went through health issues and asked my dad if he'd be willing to get the house certified or whatever through HUD since they would provide this renter with assistance. So my dad does it, now there's a yearly inspection to make sure everything is still to their specifications. Last year, it took 5 sprayings in 2 months to get the roaches under control.

TribalElder 06-25-2023 05:01 PM

the tenants probably had roaches hatch in their ear canal

Bearcat 06-25-2023 05:16 PM

I had a renter once tell me how unlucky they were with mice... everywhere they moved, mice showed up. It was the damnedest thing.

And then told me a story where, in my rental, they finished dinner one night and left a turkey sitting on the stove top, and the next morning there was a mouse nibbling on the turkey.... and that they would need me to take care of their mouse problem.