ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   A message to those who have PERSONAL beefs with other members. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=55468)

htismaqe 03-24-2003 07:37 AM

A message to those who like to bitch, moan, and argue.

I'm not singling out anyone, so I don't want to hear the either.

I am not here to intervene in 3rd-grade playground tussles. I am not here to act as a go-btween when you can't get along with the other moderators.

From this point forward, all disputes will be moved to the "Petty Board Disputes" forum.

If you feel the need to start fights, do it there. Any more griefing or bickering in the main forum will result in a warning. The second offense will result in being either temporarily or permanently banned.

It is one month before the draft, free agency is in full swing, and OUR COUNTRYMEN ARE HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD GETTING SHOT AT.

Grow up and use this board for what it was intended - entertainment.

chief52 03-24-2003 07:41 AM

Thank you. I support your efforts in the fullest. :toast:

Radar Chief 03-24-2003 07:45 AM

I must have really missed one over the weekend.:eek:

And to think, I could have been at home watching some melodrama unfold on the Planet instead of camping and Grand Lake.
Teach me to keep my priorities straight. :rolleyes:

LVNHACK 03-24-2003 07:46 AM

Parker.......... I fully understand what your saying. That being said if you were on last night, and moved the threads where people were fighting, bickering, and so on there would have been No traffic on the main BB. JMO :D

Mark M 03-24-2003 07:48 AM

Parker's a big dummy head ...

:p

MM
~~Just testing the waters

htismaqe 03-24-2003 07:49 AM

I appreciate the attempts at humor, but I'm dead serious about this guys.

I tell alot of people about this place, including (now) some family members that are huge Chiefs' fans.

I don't want them to come here and see this.

RealSNR 03-24-2003 07:50 AM

Sounds good, even though I missed most of the weekend, which is probably when all the feuding took place

Mark M 03-24-2003 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by htismaqe

I tell alot of people about this place, including (now) some family members that are huge Chiefs' fans.

I agree with ya 100% that things have gotten ridiculous around here lately. I don't post as much simply because of all the bitching ... well, that and I'm actually trying to get work done.

Speaking of which ...

MM
~~Has to go now

LVNHACK 03-24-2003 07:55 AM

Quote:

We understand what your saying, it's a tough position. On the other hand football has been kinda slow since the Hugh fiasco........With this many posters and the war and politic's your gonna have disagreements. It's the personal attacks because people won't or can't put someone in cyber space on iggie, I believe your refering too........

LVNHACK 03-24-2003 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SNR
Sounds good, even though I missed most of the weekend, which is probably when all the feuding took place

Yeah.........Way to show for the draft.........jeez.....

JOhn 03-24-2003 08:03 AM

Quote:

:toast:

JOhn 03-24-2003 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LVNHACK

Yeah.........Way to show for the draft.........jeez.....

Doh!!! :huh:

Sorry myself for standing ya up. but I had to put my kids first. Mr. Mom here, forgot he promised a visit to the park yesterday.

Skip Towne 03-24-2003 08:06 AM

No more bitching and moaning? I thought that is what this place is for.

LVNHACK 03-24-2003 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JOhn

Doh!!! :huh:

Sorry myself for standing ya up. but I had to put my kids first. Mr. Mom here, forgot he promised a visit to the park yesterday.

No doubt....... The kids are always more important....With the weather getting nicer I'll be spending much less time on the planet.......

BigMeatballDave 03-24-2003 08:48 AM

Instead of Petty board...

Can we dub it...

MeMeMeRecountErnieConwell...