Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Tarantino just named this flick as one of his favorites of 2013 so far.......
1. Afternoon Delight (Jill Soloway)
2. Before Midnight (Richard Linklater)
3. Blue Jasmine (Woody Allen)
4. The Conjuring (James Wan)
5. Drinking Buddies (Joe Swanberg)
6. Frances Ha (Noah Baumbach)
7. Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
8. Kick Ass 2 (Jeff Wadlow)
9. The Lone Ranger (Gore Verbinski)
10. This Is The End (Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg)
Was reading this post and watching 49ers game.
Saw 'This is the End' on the the list than imagination returned to the end of the movie, and how weird it was that heaven was [spoiler alert!!] a Backstreet Boys reunion.
The 'Backstreet's Back' chorus was faintly playing in my head, and right as the 49ers went to kickoff, the key change/glissando towards the end of the song* played in my head and suddenly over the Candlestick PA system SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!
Plate of Shrimp!!!
* - the part at :2:55 of the link below, for those unfamiliar with the term glissando.
All Redd [Foxx] did all day was coke, grass and ****. . .
So our first network taping, name in big letters right on the set, Redd doesn't arrive at curtain call.
I go back to his dressing room, all I see is the girl doing his hair is sitting on him.
So I see her body, her dress, and his legs.
I say, Redd, don't you know we're on camera?
Redd sticks his head up from between the hairdresser's legs and asks indignantly. . .
"Can't a man relax?"
- Bob Einstein
Last edited by Baby Lee; 10-06-2013 at 08:25 PM..