Originally Posted by tredadda
That's the 800 lb gorilla in the room. Does a two loss Auburn who beat Alabama go to a BCS game or does Alabama go in spite of not being in the SECCG and losing to Auburn? I think a one loss Alabama would get the BCS slot.
They should, look at Auburn's schedule and results.
• Washington State, Win, 31-24...pffffft, weak sauce.
• Arkansas State, Win, 38-9...fine, but not impressed.
• Mississippi State, Win, 24-20...shitty.
• LSU, Loss, 35-21...A 2 SCORE LOSS TO A 3 LOSS TEAM! Argument over, but I'll keep going.
• Ole Miss, Win, 30-22...not impressed.
• Western Carolina, Win, 62-3...they did what they should here.
• Texas A&M, Win, 45-41...squeeked it out against Johnny football. I can live with this one.
• Florida Atlantic, Win, 45-10...meh.
• Arkansas, Win, 35-17...winless in league (3-9 overall) Arkansas, meh. Not impressed at all.
• Tennessee, Win, 55-23...Auburn "hangs on" to beat Tenn (who Oregon curbstomped).
• Georgia, Win, 43-38...last second tipped hail mary to beat a decimated team. Miracle.
• Alabama, Win, 34-28...Bama gift wrapped that game with 17 missed FGs. Miracle.