1. 23. Marqise Lee, WR, USC. Here is the big play WR that's been missing from this offense. I don't think he'll actually fall this far in the real draft but one can wish.
3. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE/OLB, Texas. May be the heir to Tamba Hali if he can learn to keep fighting through blocks from Tamba Hali, ala Houston. I think he has more natural ability than Hali does.
4. C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa. Huge TE at 6'6"-6'7" and 265 lbs. He has soft hands and is a tremendous target in the red zone. Has enough speed to go up the seam ala Gronk. Punishing blocker who is as good at blocking as I've seen from the TE position coming out of college. Easily replace Mcgrath and it is not farfetched to think that he might eventually push Fasano off of the roster.
5. Mike Davis, WR, Texas. He'll add solid depth and was also the BPA, IMO.
6. Victor Hampton, CB, South Carolina. Solid corner who is a little undersized but plays big. Very fluid athlete and a natural in man coverage. Doubt he makes it this far down, but would be a good guy to bring in and provide depth/ possibly man the slot.
7. Jon Halapio, OG, Florida. Comes in to compete for a spot in the interior of the line.