View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #86
planetdoc planetdoc is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $25264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What classified information about 9/11 are you referring to that precludes you from having an opinion?
Being classified, I wouldnt know. I just know classified documents regarding 9-11 exist.
link
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911 commission
One of the 9/11 Commission findings was that "the government keeps too many secrets
Before it was released by the commission, the final public report was screened for any potentially classified information and edited as necessary.

In December of 2013 Some congressman called for declassification of info in the 9-11 report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by article
Third District Republican Congressman Walter Jones has joined Massachusetts Democrat Stephen Lynch calling for the release of additional documents related to the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

The two filed a resolution urging the Obama administration to declassify 28 pages of a joint investigation by the House and Senate intelligence committees.

Lynch said the 28 pages "contain information that is vital to a full understanding of the events and circumstances surrounding this tragedy" and that the family of the victims and the American people deserve a full accounting of the events.
It seems that the Congressman dont believe that the American people are getting a full account of the events. Without a full account, one cannot accurately disern the validity of the "official story."

Senator Bob Graham said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
“There are significant inconsistencies between the public statements of the FBI in September and what I read in the classified documents,” Graham said.

“One document adds to the evidence that the investigation was not the robust inquiry claimed by the FBI,” Graham said. “An important investigative lead was not pursued and unsubstantiated statements were accepted as truth.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Where in those documents do you see proof that the UK is doing what you claim they are?
The fact that the agencies working for the UK government are claiming they are doing those activities are enough. These are claims by official state actors, and thus should be held to a higher standard than NGOs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post

What a bullshit cop-out. What's your gut tell you? A patient's life doesn't depend on it--just say what you think. Was the Bush administration involved in carrying out the 9/11 attacks or not, in your opinion?
It would be sickening and enraging for the US government to carry out an attack against the American people such as 9-11. I hope that is not the case. It would be something I wouldnt want to believe. My "gut" will be tainted by those hopes.

Most physicians refuse to treat loved one for serious illness so that their emotions dont taint their decision making regarding medical care. I want to make opinions on facts, not on my emotions or guts. I am waiting to see all the facts.
Posts: 1,989
planetdoc has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote