****, I figured out how to solar power for part of America.
1) Put the solar arrays all through the sunniest areas of the country.
2) Pump or passively drain seawater from the Pacific and Gulf of Mexico into those Sunny areas into holding tanks underground.
3) Lay piplelines from these solar arrays to urban areas.
4) Use the solar arrays to heat the water either through direct sunlight or through active electric elements to the point it's steam.
6) Channel the steam through these pipes to urban areas where the steam turns turbines providing electricity.
8) probably not profit!
- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic
Chiefs 2016 Opponents
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, NYJ. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, PIT
Chiefs 2017 Opponents
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South