Originally Posted by Pawnmower
1) Of course yes, the fact you are still asking this question despite the fact you could do a 30 second google to get the answer shows you are a dishonest or clueless moron
2) That is up to the individual, where I draw the line might be different than where you draw the line.....
3) Christianity is a type of theism, yah? The most common type in the USa?
Of course, you could probably just use common sense to answer your "questions" yourself but I guess it seems lacking...
Can you do anything without name calling like a child? Are you five and feel so threatened by anything around you that you puff your chest out and beat on it? It makes you look weak.
1. A person who does not believe in the divinity of Christ is not a christian. I don't particularly care what they call themselves. Since this is subjective, I was asking for your opinion. I don't give a **** what google says.
2. Yes, again. The point was that arbitrary lines drawn by individuals create a huge inconsistency in how it is taught and practiced and often creates contradictions within itself.
3. Yes, moron. My point was that disproving the literal interpretation of christianity doesn't disprove theism. You ****ing idiot. I was defending your comment and agreeing with you. You would know that if you weren't so intent on thrashing about like a child who isn't getting his cookie. Grow the **** up. Being belligerent doesn't hide your ignorance, it magnifies it.
I wasn't hostile at all, but Pawnmower you are not smart enough or thick skinned enough to spar with me. If you want to be hostile, we can do that. Or we can have a dialogue like actual adults. It's up to you.