1) KC Chiefs are clearly assoicated with American Indians
2) A mascot based on a race is wrong. Additionally, if it WERE acceptable a more pollitically correct name is to be expected
3) American Indians ARE offended, see prior post
4) Football is assoicated with violence and battle, which is not wrong, but racial sterotypes of Indians are associated with similar images. The Chiefs simply support and maintain a negative sterotype of American Indians
1) What is wrong with that?!?! Pennican beef jerky is too....go b!tch at them.
2) How is a Wolf mascot based on a race?
3) American Indians! your making yourself a mass group here, I know SOME American Indians are offended......but not ALL!
4) What exactly is the NEGATIVE stereotype we are exuding? I see none.
Falstaff - Ignorant man looking to blame everyone but himself for his problems.