Originally Posted by Rain Man
While I would like to see better coverage of Kansas City, there are some other potential lawsuits that would increase my enjoyment of professional football even more, and I'd rather sue for those first. These would include:
1. Stop allowing QBs to intentionally ground the ball outside the tackles. I'm paying to see violence.
2. No more of those weenie fair catches on punts. The returner is open game at all times.
3. Cheerleaders wear entirely too much clothing.
4. If there's a fight on the field, show it on camera. No more cutting away while the refs break it up.
5. Wide receiver contact rules. See Point #1.
I think the cheerleaders should be required to retrieve the kicking tees, and bring out the new footballs between plays....and the cameras should be required to show them running out and back.