Originally Posted by doomy3
"Looks good to me. Let me see if I hear back from this other person before I accept it. Can you give me until tomorrow?" BCD, last week.
I ended up rejecting it because I was coming off a 250 point week where Best went off, and didn't want to make a deal.
This deal wasn't in the works in any way until shorman made me an offer at the beginning of the week this week.
What about my quote about it being a "desperation move , me being 0-3". You have that quote too right?
Anyways. Here is what the email I got said.
"This trade will process at approximately Oct 1, 6:34 PM ET pending a veto by the league members.To review this trade and cast your vote to veto or allow it, click here:http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/pendingtrades?leagueId=204748"