Originally Posted by Just Passin' By
"I want my QB to be able to win games"
- Cassel won 11 games in N.E.
"That doesn't count. Anyone can win in N.E. with that team and coach"
- Bledsoe was only 5-13 with Belichick
- Bledsoe was a Pro Bowl QB both before, and after, his time with Belichick
"But I need to see it over the course of a full season"
- The Chiefs have 9 wins, and will have a winning season
"But I need to see it in critical games"
- Cassel just came back from an appendectomy and helped win a game that the team needed in order to stay ahead of the Chargers
"But he hasn't won in the playoffs!"
- He hasn't played in the playoffs, either, because the 2008 Patriots were unlucky enough to become the only team to miss the playoffs with an 11-5 record since the league went to 4 divisions in the conferences. Manning is .500 in the playoffs, and Matt Ryan is 0-1 in the playoffs. Would you be bashing them, too?
Everything in this post that's outside of quote marks is at least not relevant and at most full retard, and I really hope those aren't actual arguments from anyone, ever.