- Frankie knows where Carmen Sandiego is.
- Frankie once tried to wear glasses. The result was him seeing around the world to the point where he was looking at the back of his own head.
- Frankie doesn't worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Frankie tells it to.
- If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Frankie.
- If and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Frankie.
- After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Frankie. It was more "humane".
- Frankie counted to infinity - twice.
Sent from my XZTOP123 using Smallchin
The Gay Confederate CommuNazi Party - defending the rights of homosexual, anti-semitic white supremacists to redistribute your hard earned money since 2015.