I'm trying to do my real job today, so I won't be on much until evening. However a quick mid-day update.
1. To find all of the QBs, type "qb" in the search box above the player lists. The search function is good and fast because the page doesn't have to reload. This will at least make it easy to find players.
2. Yeah, the draft board sucks. In development mode I was running with a test database of about 10 or 15 players on my localhost and it ran great. Not so much with 1800 players and going through a shared host and networks. It is going to need some kind of rework, but it will probably take a few days, maybe longer.
3. Email notification is close to being done. I should have that working tonight. So that will help with manually drafting during working hours.
4. I'm considering not advancing who is on the clock between midnight and 6:00 AM Central time. You could still draft, but your time slot would not expire during those hours. Honestly, after the first 5 rounds or so, I don't think it will matter that much if you miss a couple of slots. I'm a little worried about getting that coded correctly on short notice and it will significantly slow down the draft. I'm really on the fence on this one. What do you think?
5. If we need to extend the draft by a week or two into the beginning of the season, it probably wouldn't be the end of the world.
Thanks for your patience and honest feedback. We really want to make this work.