09-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $34658
Originally Posted by Iowanian
In 1993 I was in college.
Since the last Chiefs playoff win my timeline includes the following
1. 3 years of college to completion
2. A puppy became a dog, lived and died of old age and sickness
3. 3 relationships over 1 year came and went
4. entered the workforce in my job market, and have developed a relatively succesful 15 year career.
5. Have purchased and remodeled 3 homes
6. Have buried at least 10 friends and family
7. Got another puppy, who became a dog, and is now dead
8.Cell phones were in a bag, in the car, and now......
9. Met a girl, courted, and dated for 3 years
10. Married the princess
11. witnessed the birth of 3 children, have been through their sicknesses, teething, and now 1 is even losing teeth and riding a bike
12. Started a business, built it up to a successful level
13. purchased a lot, built a cabin
14. learned about bow hunting and since the last win, became a seasoned hunter with a thousand hours in a tree waiting on a playoff win.
15. Terrorists attacked our country, knocked down buildings, we've fought a decade of war, my brother has joined the army, airborne and done multiple tours of service.....and he wasn't in Jr High yet for the last Chiefs playoff win.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm a football cubs fan, who may live my entire life, become a grandfather and die without a whiff at a championship. It's bad enough, I've just created a thread which would normally be smack by an opposing fan.
These are some of the reasons this fan doesn't care if the current players have Tshirts that "can't hear the hate". I sure as hell wish the owner would hear it while sitting on $30mil in cap space.
You forgot to mention you could still cum back in 1994 (no homo)