Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50
I'll ask you the same thing.
Just as you are giving shit to people in your "I Demand an Apology" thread who wanted Cassel/McDaniels/Pioli back in 2008, why don't you deserve the same level of shit in return for all the dumb predictions/statements you made (Brodie Croyle, Chase Daniel, Vernon Gholston, etc.)?
What is the difference?
1) You're reflecting, but I'll indulge anyway
2) I made a very bold prediction about Chase Daniel, saying he would be a very poor man's Jeff Garcia. Clearly that equates with drafting Brady Quinn #1 overall or trading a #1 overall pick for a 30+ year old McNabb in 2007
3) I admitted in that very thread that I apologized for Gholston etc. It's in the OP. If you knew how to write, you'd have heard that.
4) Many posters, Laz, et. al, said that some of us should be posting apology threads shortly after the MNF win in Week 1 of 2010. That thread was a parity of those posts.
5) I rent up to my mistakes and acknowledge them, and make fun of myself for them. You act like a circle lawyer.