Originally Posted by BryanBusby
1. You do know there's more than just flashing a gun to warrant someone else to feel the need to defend themselves.
2. So ****ing what if he's taller? Zimmerman had several years and a good 100 pounds on him. I've seen shorter dudes know taller ones out several times.
3. According to the poorly written Stand Your Ground law, why yes...yes he can.
1) youre the one who brought it (brandishing a weapon) up, my answer was in response to yours.
2) So what? No one seems to mention it, it is a factor.....would you mind posting the info you have on their weights, I can't seem to find any sites with it. Thanks.
3) I'm going to go out on a limb and trust legitimate legal experts instead of you on this issue. Besides, it really isn't relevant just yet...since neither party has claimed their side was 'standing their ground' yet. It could be a simple 'self defense' case, it might involve stand your ground.....but I am willing to wait until it comes into play to determine which side has the right to claim stand your ground, if any.