Originally Posted by Pawnmower
1) youre the one who brought it (brandishing a weapon) up, my answer was in response to yours.
2) So what? No one seems to mention it, it is a factor.....would you mind posting the info you have on their weights, I can't seem to find any sites with it. Thanks.
3) I'm going to go out on a limb and trust legitimate legal experts instead of you on this issue. Besides, it really isn't relevant just yet...since neither party has claimed their side was 'standing their ground' yet. It could be a simple 'self defense' case, it might involve stand your ground.....but I am willing to wait until it comes into play to determine which side has the right to claim stand your ground, if any.
1. ITT: You have to pull out your gun for the victim to realize you have a gun.
2. This has been broken down and I'm not going to trudge through thousands of articles because you can't distinguish the obvious. Either way, it ****ing doesn't matter.
3. I'm sorry you lack the intelligence to come up with your own conclusion.