At some point you've got to roll the dice, warts and all.
As far as QB prospects:
1. Barkley - I agree with the last few posters. I see your typical USC QB who has had the benefit of the best training, etc., since they were 5 years old, playing on a talented team against a bunch of bad defenses. These guys are close to peak and aren't used to adversity.
2. Tyler Bray - I do not get the fascination with this kid. Injured both years. Destroys poor competition, but is below average against better teams. Maybe he'll pull it together this year.
3. Tyler Wilson - my personal favorite so far.
4. Keith Price - Only saw him against Baylor and I was impressed, albeit against a bad D. I think he'll come in shorter than listed which will cause the various Breese comparison/arguments.
5. Landry Jones - I remember watching his first few games thinking, this kid has a lot of potential. Sadly, he hasn't seemed to improve. Looks like he did early on.
6. Logan Thomas - Haven't seen him play, but his stats are wildly inconsistent. Compl % ranged from 40% to 92% last year. 5 games under 55% .
Keeping it vanilla for the second half of the season.