Originally Posted by Chiefnj2
At some point you've got to roll the dice, warts and all.
As far as QB prospects:
1. Barkley - I agree with the last few posters. I see your typical USC QB who has had the benefit of the best training, etc., since they were 5 years old, playing on a talented team against a bunch of bad defenses. These guys are close to peak and aren't used to adversity.
2. Tyler Bray - I do not get the fascination with this kid. Injured both years. Destroys poor competition, but is below average against better teams. Maybe he'll pull it together this year.
3. Tyler Wilson - my personal favorite so far.
4. Keith Price - Only saw him against Baylor and I was impressed, albeit against a bad D. I think he'll come in shorter than listed which will cause the various Breese comparison/arguments.
5. Landry Jones - I remember watching his first few games thinking, this kid has a lot of potential. Sadly, he hasn't seemed to improve. Looks like he did early on.
6. Logan Thomas - Haven't seen him play, but his stats are wildly inconsistent. Compl % ranged from 40% to 92% last year. 5 games under 55% .
who is breese? you keep typing the name wrong, it's rather annoying. BREES. as in, drew BREES. just like it was ryan SIMS, not ryan SIMMS. ryan SIMS was not the son of phil SIMMS.
sorry for mini-rant, but... that's all I could take.