can anyone tell me if they addressed any of these issues, which from what I can remember, is the main reason why I finally quit buying madden.
1. Blocking, it's so bad. Your blocking FB never helps and always ignores the guy who is going to tackle you. Pass blocking is pathetic, in 2011, my entire line was 90+ each and still got insta sacked a lot of the time.
2. Play action, it's never been anything other than a guaranteed sack.
3. Linebackers that can jump 20 feet in the air to intercept
4. Corners that don't play the ball and make the play every single time.
5. Can't lead a WR, it's always under thrown. In fact, in 15+ years of playing madden, I've never seen an over thrown pass.
6. Robo QB
7. players morphing through each other all of the time.
8. Vacuum blocks
9. Franchise, I was always an offline franchise guy and it used to be a blast, the last 5 years it was horrible.
10. Players that produce, like rookies that you draft or free agents you pick up can have a 2000 yd season for you and improve the next season from 75-77. That's just stupid. It goes the same way when you have a star player, use D Bowe for example, if he only had 100 yards for you in a season, his rating would remain the same and not go down. Player progression has always been ignored.
11. Animations, there are like 3 or 4 animations for catching the ball, for an example.
12. Great running backs that can't break tackles ever.
13. Defensive line. You can have the best DE's in the game and they won't get sacks, ever.
14. There's never any realism, like a play that got messed up, receiver didn't run the correct route, etc.
15. Impact players don't make much of an impact
16. No injuries unless you sim. Believe it or not, I actually want to see some of my players get injured. It makes it more fun, interesting and real.
has any of that stuff been addressed? I couldn't care any less for the little stupid features they add every year when the actual game I spent $60 on sucks balls.
Marijuana is only illegal because it helps