I'm skeptical about:
- The "let's steal that super-weapon" plotline they're adding in;
- How it works without the mid-80's Cold War paranoia already in place;
- Josh Lucas;
- The fact that remakes of 80's movies are usually atrocious.
And I'm pretty sure it will get pretty bad reviews.
- I'm still looking forward to what choices these filmmakers make in adapting it to today;
- It still looks like a good action flick;
- I think we as a country could use something to stand up and cheer about;
- It looks like they're doing well in adapting some of the iconic scenes to this remake;
- I like the casting in general, and;
- Adrienne Palicki specifically.
So I'll see it.