View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #144
Dr. Facebook Fever Dr. Facebook Fever is offline
stax of wax
 
Dr. Facebook Fever's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief View Post
That's a shame. IMO he put on a hell of a show both times I saw him. Played the crowd really well. Obviously he can write.
This is no offense to him. Some people are meant for the stage and some are meant to be songwritters. I'd love to be a song writter.

edit... being a country star these days is about sex appeal, stage presence, ability to play and sing, deliver the song... of those who have that about 5% make it. It doesn't make the remaining 95% bad... just not as lucky.
__________________

courtesy of BoneKrusher

"Baseball? It's just a game. As simple as a ball and bat, yet as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, a business and sometimes a religion."

Ernie Harwell
Posts: 34,877
Dr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote