The 10 things I will probably put in my first class in BO2.
2. The Sleight of Hand Attachment
3. The Stalker attachment
4. Perk 1: Flak Jacket... For immunity to Claymores, Bouncing Betties, the Hunter Drone (an explosive killstreak that is thrown in the air and goes after the nearest enemy), and the RC car
5. Perk 2: Scavenger... If I'm going to have a bad ass gun with Sleight of Hand and Stalker on it I don't want to have to pick up a gun that doesn't have Sleight of Hand on it when I run out of ammo.
6. Perk 3: Dead Silence or Awareness... To hear footsteps.
7. Wild Card: Greed perk 3
8. Extra Perk 3: Tactical Mask... Flak Jacket + Tactical Mask is an awesome setup. Can't be flashed and stunned to death with Tactical Mask and you are immune to Shock Charges as well.
9. Semtex... To get the most use out of Scavenger
10. Stun Grenades... Assists count towards your killstreaks in this game so having unlimted stuns with Scavenger will help me get my killstreaks faster.
Killstreaks I will use
2. Counter UAV or the Stealth Chopper
3. The Orbital VSAT (the Blackbird from the first Black Ops.
Here is the link to the perk list/kill streaks http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/...options-so-far