Originally Posted by Flachief58
They look good! Recipe?
Simple.... (I'm lazy these days, so I use an electric Brinkman bullet!!)
1) Remove membrane (if you don't know, Google it!)
2) Rub of your flavor/heat on both sides
3) Regular mustard (no skimping) on both sides (the MOST important step!!)
4) 2 hours at 225ish degrees in the smoking Brinkman. (I like a little moisture too, so I add one inch of merlot to the water pan - water will do too!)
5) Add a little more rub
6) Place U-down on foil
7) Add some apple juice
8) 1.5 - 2 more hours on the smoker at 225
9) Remove foil
10) Put back on 225 smoker "U" up (careful, they could fall off the bone!!)
11) Add a touch more rub to the ribs
12) Add a light layer of honey (like I do like when I snapped the pic!!), or BBQ sauce ouf your choice and close the smoker.
13) 15-20 minuter later they're ready to eat!
Nothing stupid, just GD good ribs.... I've competed them for years and these are as good as any I've ever done. And they're simple...