Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Bullet points then:
- The greatest national security threat to America has been decimated. It's leader, leadership and propganda leaders are all dead. It's infrastruture to wage war no longer exists. Its resorted to underwear bombers. They are still dangerous, but not a a state level.
- 40 million more americans now have health insurance. You cant be denied helath insurance because of a pre-existing condition. You cant be kicked off your insurance because you got cancer. You have no lifetime maximun coverage, you need a kidney transplant to live, you get one.
- Got the **** out of Iraq.
- Getting the **** out of Afghanistan
- Losing 800,000 jobs a month the month he took office. 29 straight months of private job growt'h. Not enough growth. But its not losing the 800K jobs a month the previous polices got us. And the same exact ones that romey wants to put back in place.
I'd also add in that you have to consider what was going on at the time. The right wing nuts will whine about "Its Bush's fault!" but how can you judge where you're at without looking at where you came from?