Thread: Elections 538
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #115
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7475
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Wrong on both counts.
Does it worry you that Nate Silver is giving Romney a 17% chance of winning the elections and Obama an 83% chance of winning?

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/ click on now cast

Obama has a:
75% chance of taking Ohio, Virgina, Iowa?

85% chance of taking wisconsin and Nevada?
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,148
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote