09-20-2012, 05:16 AM
Join Date: Jan 2007
Casino cash: $7017
Originally Posted by FAX
1. The song is kind of a drone deal utilizing maybe 2 or 3 chords total.Like an AC/DC kinda riff?
2. The vocal is male, predominant, and the singer has a very high tenor range.So, he was gay?
3. I think I heard some saxophone. Maybe playing in a chorus type deal.Could this have been from the air leaking out of the gay singer's ass?
4. As I mentioned, only a couple of chords are used and they stay on the same chord for the entire verse except for a chord change at the very end ... this is the unusual part.A tight rope walker with a twist?
5. I don't recall hearing any percussion, although there may have been some. If so, it was not dominant at all. It's a dramatic, semi-slow tune. Love songish.So, the Aborigines may have been restless but in a far, far away kind of way?
6. The singer's accent could have been British, but it could also be one of those Americans who try to sound British because it's cool. The "R"s were pronounced "Ah"s. Could the singer have been Australian?
7. I reckon that the version I heard was probably 4 or 5 minutes long.Was the selection of bananas so impressive that it took 4 to 5 minutes make your decision?
8. The meter is slow. Dramatic.This could be dramatic if the centimeter was much quicker.
9. From what I could ascertain, there might have been strings in the background.Were the strings used to hang the bananas out the reach of midgets?
10. As I mentioned, I couldn't hear the lyrics, but the verse/vocal went "da da da daaaaa ... dada dada dada da daaaaa" ... like that. Assuming the thing was in D Major, the primary melody was "G F# D E ..... DD EE DD G A". The main theme was that first part ... the "G F# D E". It sounded like the lyrics in the verses repeated themselves over and over again. The word, "heart" may have been used several times.We are talking music notes and not bra sizes, right?
We deserve better after 45 years.
Last playoff appearance 1/4/14
Last playoff win 1/16/1994
Last Super Bowl 1/11/1970
Currently on an 8 game playoff losing streak.