View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #18
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $13972
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
Entitlement spending is 70% of the budget spending. ****ing around with the other 30% isn't going to fix shit.
I saw something the other day that I thought was a good point. Social Security and Medicare shouldn't be lumped in with the rest of government. They're independent programs that are independently funded with the premise that people are merely getting back what they paid in (minus some social engineering).

It seems to me that we should have three sets of books for the federal government: social security, medicare/medicaid, and "the federal government".
__________________
Welcome to NFL Sunday! At 11:00 see Peyton Manning flip off the top rope and clothesline Clay Matthews! At 2:00 Drew Brees will hit Terrell Suggs with a chair! Buy your Andrew Luck jersey and let's get reeeeeady to rummmmmble!
Posts: 76,775
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote