My draft, a far-too-early review:
1. RB LeSean McCoy, Eagles -- Underwhelming returns so far, still healthy & working.
2. WR Greg Jennings, Packers -- Sidelined by injury from Week 1. Still waiting.
3. RB Matt Forte, Bears -- Underwhelming and injured. Waiting for a couple more weeks.
4. WR AJ Green, Bengals -- Has played very well.
5. WR Dez Bryant, Cowboys -- Underwhelming, but still holding out hope.
6. QB Matt Ryan, Falcons -- Once again, an absolute dynamic talent.
7. RB Mark Ingram, Saints -- Total failure. Has since been replaced by Tashard Choice.
8. QB Andrew Luck, Colts -- Solid reserve against shit defenses.
9. WR Nate Washington, Titans -- Solid reserve performance.
10. RB David Wilson, Giants -- Total failure. Has since been replaced by Andre Brown.
11. Houston Defense -- Has not delivered much of anything. Still waiting.
12. TE Jared Cook, Titans -- Middling results, dumped for a better option in Martellus Bennett.
13. RB Rashad Jennings, Jaguars -- Benched immediately in MJD's return. Replaced by DeAngelo Williams.
14. WR Kendall Wright, Titans -- Gave me one decent week, has since been scrapped for Pierre Garcon.
15. K John Kasay, Saints -- Wasn't even the Saints' kicker, lol. Graham Hartley.