Originally Posted by jd1020
Cut Cassel and Stanzi. Re-sign all FA's besides Dorsey and Quinn.
1) Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
2) Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
3) Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
4) EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State
5) Mike Glennon, QB, N.C. State
6) Collin Klein, QB, Kansas State
7) Jordan Rodgers, QB, Vanderbilt
May the best 3 win.
All for it!
What team is going to challenge us for a QB? The only teams that I can think of are all maybes:
1. Oakland: Palmer is getting old, but is still playing well so far, plus they gave up HOW much for him!?!
2. Jets: maybe depending on Sanchez's performance, and even still they have Jesus backing him up
4. Cards: but Kolb is playing pretty damn well right now
5. Jags: Gabbert may not pan out.
6. Eagles: more and more likely Vick is going to ride pine by the end of the season, but Philly fans are screaming for Nick Foles
The rest of the teams either have a franchise QB, drafted one last year, or have one that they aren't willing to toss out with the trash yet.
We are the ONLY team in the NFL that has a GLARING need at QB right now. Am I missing any other teams?