I am almost finished working up Capone's talking points for his interview. It includes the following sections.
1. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli.
2. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against winning teams.
3. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against playoff teams
4. Chiefs getting their butt kicked under Scott Pioli
5. Pioli has done a completely awful job of addressing the most important position, QB.
6. Pioli has done a completely awful job of hiring head coaches.
7. Pioli's draft record isn't horrible, but has some pretty bad warts.
Anything else that needs addressed?