Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning
I am almost finished working up Capone's talking points for his interview. It includes the following sections.
1. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli.
2. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against winning teams.
3. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against playoff teams
4. Chiefs getting their butt kicked under Scott Pioli
5. Pioli has done a completely awful job of addressing the most important position, QB.
6. Pioli has done a completely awful job of hiring head coaches.
7. Pioli's draft record isn't horrible, but has some pretty bad warts.
Anything else that needs addressed?
Trying to institute the Patriot Way without Bellicheck and Brady...instead of inventing the Chiefs Way.
...makes me absolutely ****ing hate the Patriots more than I used to, which is saying alot.
Also, something about candy wrappers.
We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 44...crap...45 years...
Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!