1. I hate that horse-faced bastard, but yeah.
2. Graham over Griese, and it isn't even close.
3. Jurgensen over Stabler. Jurgensen was a great, great QB back in that era. Stabler was very good, and I'd pick him over many on this list, but not Sonny.
4. Bart Starr over Eli Manning. Manning is clutch, but I think he needs to be a bit more consistent throughout the regular season etc. Even with two SB rings, nobody thinks he's in the ELITE class of QB, and certainly most thought Starr was there during his hey-day.
5. Kerry Collins, because I thought Norm Snead was a golfer. I looked him up on Wikipedia and, eh. Weakest face-off yet (wish Stabler was in this heat instead).
6. Aikman over McNabb. I think Aikman is somewhat overrated (those Cowboys teams were crazy good, with HOFers all over the field, and Aikman was very solid but lucky to be QB of such an awesome collection of talent), but McNabb never seemed to rise to the occassion under pressure. That SB against the Pats was pathetic.
8. I'm no Favre fan, but give him his props. He's at least better than Luckman, a very, very good QB but not an all-time great.
"I love signature blocks on the Internet. I get to put whatever the hell I want in quotes, pick a pretend author, and bang, it's like he really said it." George Washington