Debate Last Night:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Based on the fact checking articles I've read today, he's not that far off. At the same time, he did his own fair share of stretching the truth during the debate as well.
In other words, it probably wasn't even worth watching. Go figure.
1. As a Political wonk, I felt obligated to watch.
2. I watched for 50 minutes--past the halfway point
3. Decided it was more productive to walk the dog, and go to bed...so I turned it off.
4. After a mini-stroke, my wife of 23 yrs recovered...and asked "Seriously?"
5. I said, "Both of 'em are completely full of shit (lies, half-truths, distortions.)"
6. Proceded to walk the dog, and go to bed.