1) Fouts is easily the best quarterback of these two. Elway knows how to cheat, eat sugar cubes, and hand off to Terrell Davis better, and that's about it.
2)Bradshaw won Super Bowls, the pencil-necked geek knows how to fold in the clutch. No contest.
3) Good grief.
4) Blanda had his moments, but was an interception machine. He was probably a better kicker than Dawson, that's about it.
5) Starr won more championships and playoff games than Favre was able to choke away. And even if they had cell phones back then, I doubt he would have sent a pic of his withered old dick to anyone.
6) I hate you for this one. Young was 10 times the athlete, but Joe was JOE. Joe by an eyelash.
8) I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but Marino all the way.
I lived in Florida his entire career, and because of a game played on Christmas Day 1971, I have hated the Miami Dolphins for my entire adult life. Marino made me absolutely hate the NFL for 16 years. He was the greatest comeback maestro I have ever seen. Brady wishes he had been Dan Marino. He had FIFTY-****ING-ONE game winning, fourth quarter drives in his career.
Yes, that was FIFTY-****ING-ONE. You had to bury him and the Miami Dolphins underground, pour 500 yards of concrete on top, then drop a daisy cutter on the area, and maybe, maybe Marino wouldn't be able to claw his way up to the surface and beat you.
He had the quickest release, strongest arm, and most accurate ball I have ever seen a human being possess. And this is coming from a man who absolutely despised him and the team he played on.
Championships count for a lot, but as far as pure quarterbacking skills, Brady looks like Matt Cassel next to Marino.
Last edited by mikey23545; 10-08-2012 at 02:47 PM..