Originally Posted by Bwana
VBulletin "miserable user"
"Miserable User" is the name of a hack for Virtual Bulletin message boards. An admin can set a poster to that status to encourage the poster to leave the board.
Here is what happens to a miserable user:
- There is a random 60-120 second delay each time they click on a link.
- 90% of times they have no search engine acccess.
- 75% of the times they get the server too busy error.
If they don't get the server too busy error:
- 50% of the times they may get a blank page
- 30% of the times they may get forwarded to the forum main page
- 20% of the time they may be able to see the page they asked for.
Miserable User is a fate worse than permabanning."
Can we put Denise on this miserable user setting? Since no one will ban the bitch...
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, and disregard of all the rules."
-- George Orwell, Shooting an Elephant