View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #17
La literatura

Casino cash: $
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
Yes. Does it say otherwise? You only need to provide proof of residence to register. SSN or Driver's license are NOT required to register. But keep pushing that falsehood.
No, you're filed into an "incomplete status" or "pending status" registration. If your state does allow you to vote with that status, you most likely have to prove with additional documentation your eligibility to vote. You can call your state's Secretary of State to find this information out instead of making it up.

Last edited by La literatura; 10-11-2012 at 08:24 AM..
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote