Originally Posted by DRU
This is what they sent me. Looks pretty straight forward to me.
• 8:30am Parking gates open
• 12:00 noon Check-in with Chiefs Representative at Parking Lot
• 12:15pm Rehearsal on Field
• 2:00pm Check-in with Chiefs Representative at Parking Lot for Pregame Preparation
o Game tickets will be required at this point for entry to the facility.
• 2:50pm Flag Holding Ceremony
• 3:00pm Group Departs Field & Proceeds to Seats
That sounds like the schedule if you're a part of whatever Flag Holding Ceremony they'll be having prior to the game. Tailgaters don't check in with any representatives.
EDIT: Just saw your other post. Anyone going for a performance gets to go in before everyone else. I doubt they'll opening the gates for everyone at that time.