Originally Posted by Mrs. Loopner
You have unwittingly revealed yourself to be one who has been controlled, manipulated and brainwashed. Otherwise you would not be able to communicate, voice your thoughts (know they are even ‘thoughts’) or exist successfully in society. To ‘learn’ is to be “brainwashed, controlled and manipulated”.
And with everything I’ve stated I admit I’m conceding you truly may be right and know nothing since you aren’t one who’s been controlled, manipulated or brainwashed.
did you learn
that at bible study?
1. to acquire knowledge of or skill in by study, instruction, or experience: to learn French; to learn to ski.
2. to become informed of or acquainted with; ascertain: to learn the truth.
3. to memorize: He learned the poem so he could recite it at the dinner.
4. to gain (a habit, mannerism, etc.) by experience, exposure to example, or the like; acquire: She learned patience from her father.
5. (of a device or machine, especially a computer) to perform an analogue of human learning with artificial intelligence.