Originally Posted by Pawnmower
Now you are a liar as well....In your last post you claim you are watching others of 'limited' intelligence, therefore implying yours is not.
Why don't you go back to my original post, the one which Mr Fax attacked , and I am defending...and tell me what is incorrect?
Why do you simply come into the thread, make an Ad Homenem attack
, and then leave ( a retarded "hit it and quit it")? Does this satisfy your ego, like a young woman's vagina...which has never experienced a true deep dicking? Are you just a simple troll enjoying the 'simple pleasures' of trolling? Or do you just enjoy being an imbecile?
Did you even read the post in question that your boyfriend Fax attacked me for?
1. If you want to read that implication in what I wrote, then that reflects upon you. Semantically, the implication is not there.
2. Ad Hominem, with an "i". Additionally, considering:
take your head out of your ass b4 you comment
Since you are obviously a moron
Perhaps if you weren't so busy trying to portray some character , you could spend that energy actually reading what people write as opposed to just babbling like a complete idiot.
It is amusing that you would make that claim.
3. Sorry, I'm busy writing a paper, I can't be here to respond right away. Do you just sit around waiting for people to respond to you so you can immediately respond to them? Forgive me, I thought the entire point of a message board was so that you could post and respond at your convenience, not the convenience of others.
4. If you seriously consider what he initially wrote to you to be an attack, then I really feel sorry for you. I mean that sincerely, not as a joke. It must make social interaction very difficult.
5. The idea that the probability of a rogue object entering our solar system is equal to zero is simply not defensible, especially without a time bound. In the next thousand years, yeah, virtually zero. Not actually zero, but practically zero. However, as we consider a larger bound, that probability grows. The fact that our solar system has existed in a virtual equilibrium for well over a million years has no bearing on what is happening outside of our system.