Originally Posted by HMc
- Because those people aren't mad and paranoid
- because they have a sense of compassion for the less advantaged
- because they're capable of looking beyond American borders and seeing that countries with entrenched policies and programs that are far more "socialist" than anything Obama has proposed are able to prosper
- Because they don't want to be held hostage on social issues by crazy religious types
- Becuase Romney's fiscal plan was never demonstrated to be anything more than "tax cuts will water the magic bean economy"
- In summary - because they're educated.
As for the country being embarrassed, in what forum, exactly?
International sentiment indicates re-electing Obama saved
you embarrassment, it did not cause it.
Perhaps the rest of the world just wants a President who represents a weaker America. China, on the other hand, may just be tired of lending us money all the time to pay for things like cellphones with free texting for those on the government dole.